badge

Monday, March 16, 2015

Interview Tips For Business Development Manager Postion

ANS OF 5 COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS


1-How would you describe your management style?
ANS:--I think it can be a best answer “I choose to adapt my management techniques based on the present situation, as work environments are constantly dynamic and often need to be handled in unique, novel ways.”

2-How do you keep staff members motivated?

ANS:- You should focus on Team Building “I do my best to show recognition and acknowledgement to all employees that meet goals, which keeps morale high and employees on task. Also, when applicable, I keep tasks interdependent within the team, so that staff members require and encourage fellow staff members to complete their work.”

3-How would your co-workers describe you? 

ANS:-This is a tricky question generally asked to discover your additional hidden qualities about yourselfMy co-workers will tell you that I am a team player and a colleague they can count on to pull his weight whether it’s a normal day or we’re in a crunch.”

4-Do you feel that you are an organized person?
ANS:-Speakof your ability to manage time and workload “Yes, I consider myself to be very well organized. Every day when I arrive at work, I check my email and messages. Then I plan out exactly what I am going to do that day. Even if I already know that I am going to work on the Johnson proposal, I still review my current status and set my goals for the day. At the end of the day, I review my progress and plan for the following day.”

5-What is your defination of failure? 
ANS:-What does failure mean to you and how do you know you have failed within a given time frame“For starters, failure is an event and not a person and you only fail if you quit and I’m not a quitter. I may not complete a project on time or miss an important deadline, but that does not qualify as having failed in my book. If I complete a task, but miss a deadline, I still consider it a success because I finished, but without the desired result.”

No comments:

Post a Comment