badge

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tips For Sales Interview



You will need to prepare for sales job interview questions mentally and physically. Though you should absolutely practice answering job interview questions, you should also prepare your attitude. Sales interviews are about who you are as a person and how you answer questions at the job interview. Use techniques that reduce your own natural shyness/hesitancies, and practice your answers and how you deliver those answers, focusing on becoming more outgoing and positive in your presentation.

Here are examples of common sales interview questions:-

Are you comfortable making cold calls?

Ans:-I am comfortable making cold calls. I have found that some of my most interesting sales have been the result of a cold call, to someone who was rather unsure of their interest in my product at our first meeting.


How would your colleagues describe you?
Ans:-You are a team player who is n’t afraid to help out to get the job done, whether it is part of your job description or not.


What are your long term career goals?
Ans:-I want to become a valued employee of a company. I want to make a difference and I'm willing to work hard to achieve this goal. I don't want a regular career, I want a special career that I can be proud of.

What do you least like about being in sales?
Ans:-A really good sales (and marketing) system and approach is one that helps people to make life-changing decisions and take action, even if they don’t buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment