badge

Sunday, February 15, 2015

tell me about your self

Good morning sir/ma'am.

I would like to thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Lalita Prasad. I am native of Uttrakhand. I am pursuing my MBA  from NAME College which is affiliated to SMU University. I did my BBA from Kumaun University Nainital and I did my Intermediadte from UP Board.
My strength is I'm honest, self motivated with positive attitude about my career and my life. My weakness is I can't say no when someone ask for help and easily believe on others.

My hobbies are watching fashion show on TV, listening to music, like to travel a lot and visiting new places and online chat with my friends on Facebook and internet surfing.

My short term goal is get a job in a good company and my long term goal is to be a good position in any reputed company.

As a fresher I don't have any work experience, but I will prove myself once an opportunity comes.

That's all about me.

Again thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment